Ingredients: (Meat Church Products are In Stock at all Ignite Grills and More locations)
- 1 rack of beef ribs, smoked. Matt’s recipe: https://www.meatchurch.com/blogs/recipes/beef-ribs
- dozen fresh tortillas
- 1 large bag Funyons, hot or regular, crushed
- pickled red onions. Matt’s recipe: https://www.meatchurch.com/blogs/recipes/pickled-red-onions
- truffle horseradish cream (recipe below)
- chives, minced fine
Truffle Horseradish Cream Ingredients
- 2 C, mayo
- 1 C, sour cream
- 1/2 jar of fresh horseradish
- juice of the cheek of lemon (just a squeeze)
- truffle oil to taste (we used Truff Black Truffle Oil)
- 1 t, Meat Church Holy Cow
Start with a rack of cooked beef ribs.
This is my favorite recipe. You can substitute your beef of choice but, we prefer the fatty and richness of these wagyu beef ribs for the authentic recipe.
Remove your beef ribs from the smoker and set aside to cool.
Once cool, chop.
Make Truffle Horseradish Cream
Mix the mayo and sour cream. Add you in your desired amount of horseradish and truffle oil to taste. This is very personal. We went with about 3 oz of fresh horseradish and a heavy pour of black truffle oil in this video. Add the Holy Cow. Then add the juice from one cheek of lemon to brighten it up.
Layer a heavy amount of chopped beef rib meat on the warm tortillas. Spoon your desired amount of truffle horseradish cream across the beef. Top with chives, pickled red onions & crushed Funyons. Take a bite of my favorite taco of all time and enjoy the flavor explosion!