ZWILLING PRO 4-INCH, PARING KNIFE
The paring knife is a small knife with a strong blade and center tip. It is ideal for cleaning, peeling, and cutting small fruits and vegetables.
ZWILLING Pro is the most user-friendly knife available to market. The unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was designed with a broad curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip.
- Curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort
- Polymer handle is ergonomic and durable
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of special formula high-carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany
Return & Exchanges
Exchanges and returns are accepted within 30 days of original purchase. Freight charges are not refundable. All return merchandise must be in new condition and in original, unopened (factory sealed) packaging. Items cannot have been opened, assembled, installed or used. After 30 days refunds will not be accepted. Clearance items are FINAL SALE items and are not refundable. Our general return policy does not apply to grills, smokers, ovens, furniture, and custom products. However, we will help you register your purchase for warranty with the manufacturer at the time of purchase. These items require special consideration and coordination with an IGNITE Grills and More Store team member and an RMA number.
Contact us by phone at (417) 272-1055 or by email at [email protected]