PREP TIME 10 Minutes
COOK TIME 15 Minutes
Make the first meal of the day the most delicious one when you serve up these Breakfast Tacos. Packed with bacon, eggs, and whatever toppings you desire, this recipe is as easy as it is filling and flavorful.
Austin Richardson Pit Boss Kitchen
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 1/2 tsp Pit Boss Smoked Salt and Pepper rub
- 3 jalapenos (without seeds)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- Set 1 griddle burner to medium high heat, and 1 burner to medium heat.
- Rough chop cilantro, dice up yellow onion, and julienne jalapenos and remove seeds in the process.
- Once the griddle reaches temperature, place the bacon on the hotter side and cook until crispy. Remove once it reaches your desired texture.
- In a bowl, crack your eggs and whisk with Pit Boss Smoked Salt & Pepper Rub.
- Pour the egg mixture onto the other griddle burner and scramble.
- While the eggs are cooking, warm up a few tortillas and cook the onion and jalapeno on the griddle until golden brown.
- Once all the ingredients are finished cooking, remove from the griddle, and assemble the tacos. In a tortilla, add the eggs, veggies, bacon, and a sprinkle of cilantro.
These breakfast tacos can be made on any Pit Boss griddle.